Current career opportunities at Neuromersiv:
VR Game Designer
Neuromersiv is offering an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join our VR development team and be part of creating an amazing product with the potential to transform human lives. If you have the following traits, we would love to hear from you.
- 1+ years of professional Unity experience, preferably in a team environment
- Experience with network, UI/UX, database management and gameplay programming
- Knowledge and experience working with Steam VR
- Bachelor’s degree in Game Development or equivalent experience preferred.
- Strong team player and highly self-motivated individual with desire and ability to learn and grow working in a startup environment
Full Stack Web Developer
Neuromersiv is offering an exciting opportunity for a full stack developer to join our web development team and be part of creating an amazing product with the potential to transform human lives. If you have the following traits, we would love to hear from you.
- Design overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain code integrity and organisation.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Experienced with database and user management (mongoDB, passport)
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools (Git, Mercurial or SVN).